If you want to be a vendor at the 2023 Tularosa Wine & Art Festival, please submit an application: Vendor Application – Tularosa Wine Festival 2023
We have an outstanding selection of New Mexico vineyards and wineries at this year’s festival!
- Tularosa Vineyards, Tularosa, NM
- Noisy Water Winery, Ruidoso, NM
- Sheehan Winery, Albuquerque, NM
- Jarales Wines, Jarales, NM
- Shattuck Vineyard, Caballo, NM
- Chavez Brothers Winery, Belen, NM
Visitors receive one free wine glass with each paid “wine tasting” admission. Additional souvenir wine glasses will be on sale!
Art & Craft Vendors
Local artisans are well-represented at this year’s Festival!
- Paparazzi by Victoria – fashion jewelry
- LaFave Sweets – baked goods
- Dalrymple Crafts – crafts, quilts, baked goods
- Living the Crofty Vision – tumblers, shirts, crafts
- Wood Art by Don Powell – gorgeous wood craft
- Anne Aleshire Fine Art – a “snowbird painter” from Alaska to New Mexico
- Robyn Trujillo – wreaths and arrangements
- Fit ‘N’ Fab Nails – nail strips
- Rayn r Shine by Design – glitter wine glasses & tumblers, keychains
- DnD Homestead – soap, herbal salves, herbal tea
- Face On Face Off – face painting and puppets
- Horse Feathers Gallery – jewelry, gourds, wood art, metal art, pottery, paintings, stained glass
- NM Solar Group – solar power
- K7 Creations – wooden signs, home décor, coasters, jewelry, leaning ladders, NM inspired items
- Animal Village NM – pet adoption
- A Fox & A Dawg – apparel for dogs and owners
- Exciter Media – radio advertising
- Farm Bureau – financial services, insurance
- Jimmie Lee’s Food Truck
- Tularosa Taco Company
- Dessert First!
- High Mesa Kettle Corn